Yesterday, about 70 members and non-members learned much more about building high performance homes, and selling high performance homes at our Green Building Council seminar on energy topics. The morning session centered on building science, while the afternoon focused on selling building science to consumers. The classes were held at Noble’s Pond Clubhouse in Dover.
Nationally renowned speaker Gord Cooke came in from Canada and walked our participants step by step thru numerous facets of building science, insulation, sealing methods, third-party verification and more. Our exit surveys all said the same thing: “great course”; “loved the class”; “awesome”.
We need to thank our sponsors, whose generosity made the classes quite affordable:
- First, a big shout out to Regal Builders, our host at Noble’s Pond.
- DOW Building Solutions, Jodi Hawn, Arlington, VA
- Energy Services Group, Ed Minch, New Castle, DE
- J.S. Hovnanian and Sons, Shari Hendley, Felton, DE
- Schell Brothers, Mark Fitzgerald, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- The Fifth Fuel, Francisco Chavez, Georgetown, DE
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Pam Robichaud, Dover, DE
Thank you Sponsors!