The month of August typically involves summer vacations, barbecues and pool parties. This year, it’s also when registration opens for the NAHB International Builders’ Show.
Incredible savings is available to NAHB members who register in August to attend the 2017 Show, which will take place in Orlando Jan. 10-12, 2017.
The industry’s premier event is the best opportunity for members to see the latest building products, gain expertise and meet key business partners.
Here’s the deal for August registrants:
- A free IBS expo pass. Your ticket to explore the products of 1,400+ top manufacturers and suppliers on the building industry’s largest exhibit floor.
- Pay $275 for IBS full registration. The expo pass plus more than 120 IBS education sessions covering eight industry tracks.
- FREE spouse registration. This deal includes the same show access as the primary registrant.
Mark your calendars, set your alarms and be ready to press that registration button. These exclusive deals are only offered in the month of August.
Please note that the IBS hotel designated for the Delaware delegation will be the Hilton Orlando located at 6001 Destination Parkway.
Every year, education at NAHB’sInternational Builders’ Show® (IBS) is the go-to resource for builders and industry professionals who are serious about improving their skills and increasing their bottom lines.
Just ask the more than 11,000 attendees who included education as part of their IBS registration last year — the largest number to do so since 2010.
While a few fan favorites have been updated for 2017 IBS in Orlando, 80% of the content will be fresh, original programming, and nearly half the speakers presenting at IBS for the first time.
2017 IBS Education at a Glance
- More than 130 Building Knowledge & Spotlight sessions will be available over the three days. A mix of 30-, 60- and 90-minute presentations from eight tracks will cover the entire scope of the building industry, including: design, sales, remodeling, high performance building, business management and more.
- Five in-depth, advanced Master sessions will be offered with topics including negotiating techniques, sales and marketing, labor shortage, leadership and high-performance marketing.
- Builder Clinic sessions will offer live demonstrations of various building techniques with a focus on finish and trim carpentry. These tips, tricks and best practices are sure to make your homes stand out.
- A series of sessions called Tech Bytes is where you’ll learn about and test out various social media platforms, virtual reality and video applications.
- Spotlight sessions have long been a staple at IBS, but this year’s Spotlight Room adds a new element. If you liked learning in our theater-in-the-round room last year, you’ll be blown away by this year’s setup. Our most highly-anticipated programs of the year, Spotlight sessions feature high-profile speakers and highlight the latest trends the industry has to offer.
- An expanded lineup of Thought Leader sessions feature innovators from both inside and outside our industry who are doing unique and interesting things.
- Education doesn’t always have to mean a traditional panel presentation or a person on stage lecturing. IBS is known for offering interactive learning formats — such as demonstrations, case studies, town halls, debates and lightning rounds — to keep you actively involved in the discussion.
A full schedule of sessions and programs will be available at the end of August. Go to Buildersshow.com to check out registration options. Registration opens Aug. 1!